They make for a delicious Easter and/or spring treat!
- 1 (12 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag butterscotch chips, more chocolate chips, or peanut butter chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag chow mien noodles used Cadbury chocolate eggs, but you can also use M&Ms or Jelly Beans.
- Peeps if making bigger nests in the large muffin pan
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in chow mien noodles.
- Spray muffin tins lightly with cooking spray.
- Drop by spoonfuls into a greased muffin tin and mold into nest shapes.
- If you are making the larger nests to fit a peep inside, mold into large greased muffin tins.
- Let set, you can also place in the refrigerator to help them set up quicker.
- Place eggs and/or peeps on top.