Genevieve P.: Seven Tips to Maximize Your Credit.
Hi, I’m Genevieve Partsch with CTD Realty. The first and very important rule always pay your bills on time. Number two, keep your credit card balances low. Number three, pay off your debt sooner. That means that you pay off your debt sooner than the allotted time they give, so if you’ve been given two years to pay off your car, pay it off faster. Number four, do not open or close credit lines. Number five, order a free credit report from annualcreditreport.com and dispute any errors you may find. Number six, study and know your FICO score. Number seven, keep your debt-income ratio less than 30%. These seven tips are to ensure you improve and maximize your credit score, but for more detailed information on how to maximize your credit, to save money, or get you a better interest rate please reach out to me any time or click the link below to get a 17-page guide. My name’s Genevieve Partsch with CTD Realty.
7 Tips to Maximize Your Credit:
One of the MOST important, Always pay your bills on time.
2. Keep your credit card balances low.
3. Get rid of debt faster, that means try to pay off your debt sooner than the allotted time given. If they give you 2 years to pay off your car, pay it off in sooner.
4. Do NOT close your current account or open a new one.
5. Order a free credit report from www.annualcreditreport.comand DISPUTE errors.
6. Study and know your FICO Score.
7. Keep the debt-to-credit ratio less than 30%. All of these combined are sure to help improve your credit score!!
😱All of these seven tips are sure to help you improve your credit score and maximize your credit and as always, thanks again.
❤️When you do what you love, people love what you do. Make it a great home selling and buying day